Friday, June 11, 2010

..............

haiz..............wat a bad day 1stly i 4got dat there was no syf 2day and went 2 skool. Lucky 4 me wilfred told me dat there was no syf in time. I almost went 2 cedar girls myself.... Wtf currently quarreling wif my ultra best friend who was there when i needed help all the time even when it came 2 playing badminton.... I really hope dat we will not break our good friendship up jus because of 1 fucking dumb and stupid comment dat i made which was meant to serve as a harmless joke... Even jokes has their own time 2 tell but i did at de wrong timing... those who read dis post pls take good care of ur best friends and dont be like me hu is gonna fall out wif my best friend and 'brother'.... If we happen 2 break our friendship up anytime....i would really treasure the times of fun i had wif him,poon chi howe and chi howe if eu happen 2 see dis i m really sry 2 try and act like a mr know it all...After dis i dont mind what happens 2 our friendship but i will always bear in mind dat i hve met 1 of the greatest 'brother' in de 13 years i hve lived..

No comments:

Post a Comment